Email Solutions. Physics Help, Homework. Scope of Covered Assignments
Physics, homework help, complete solutions. Welcome to our site!
The Physics help to solve problems or homework covers all mechanic and electromagnetism subjects.
We provide you with step-by-step explanations to easily understand how the problems are solved.
Below is a list of Physics subjects we handle for your homework (Quantum Physics is not included):
1.- MECHANICS: HOMEWORK, PROBLEM SOLUTIONS
Measurements and units.
International System . MKSC System.
Vectors. Scalar product and vector product.
Forces, torque, center of mass, statistics.
Equilibrium of a rigid body.
Kinematics, velocity, acceleration.
Circular motion, angular acceleration.
Relative motion, relative velocity.
Dynamics of a particle. The law of inertia.
Linear momentum. Newton's second and third laws.
Work and energy, power, Kinetic energy, potential
energy, conservation of energy.
Dynamics of a rigid body, moment of inertia, angular
momentum oscillatory motion, single harmonic motion,
The pendulum, compound pendulum, period. Gravitational interaction.
Fluids, density and pressure. Atmospheric pressure.
Pascal principle, Archimides principle, Bernoulli's
Sound, Doppler effect.
2.- THERMODYNAMICS, HOMEWORK, PROBLEM SOLUTIONS
Temperature, kinetic theory, Celsius, Kelvin and Fahrenheit scales.
Heat, First thermodynamic law, specific heat.
Second thermodynamic law, entropy, Carnot cycle.
3. ELECTROMAGNETISM: HOMEWORK, PROBLEM SOLUTIONS
Electric field, Coulomb's law, electric current
Magnetic field, The Lorentz force
Gauss law, capacitors.
Ohm' s law, Ampere's law, Faraday - Henry law.
Maxwell's equations, electromagnetic waves.
Physics, Other Sites:
· Physics and Mathematics, Main Page
· Physics Assignments, Detailed Scope of Problems We Solve
· Physics Problems - Cinematics, Example of a Solution
· Energy, Work and Power
· Kinetic Energy
· Potential Energy
· Physics Homework - Mechanical Energy Conservation Problems
· Physics Homework - Examples of Mechanical Energy Problems
· Coulomb's Law
· Exercises Using Coulomb's Law
· Electric Field Charges
· Electric Field Exercises
· Electric Potential Energy
· Exercises, Electric Potential Energy
· Ohm's Law, Principle
· Ohm's Law Exercises
· Gauss' Law
· Gauss' Law Exercises
· Second Newton's Law
· Second Newton's Law Examples, Part One
· Second Newton's Law Examples, Part Two
· Sound Waves
· Sound Waves: Standing, Interference, Doppler Effect - Examples
· Sound Waves, Doppler Effect - Examples
· Vectors, Scalars
· Vectors, Scalars - Analytic Method
· Addition Vector Tools, Problems
· Free Fall Theory
· Free Fall Exercises, Part One
· Free Fall Exercises, Part Two
· Free Fall Exercises, Part Three